How It Works?
What type of loan are you interested in?
Personal Line of Credit
Select up to 3 rates for comparison
GET INFO ABOUT RATES
Payments based on sample mortgage amount of $300,000
Limited Time Special Offer
Scratch the card to see the deal
- Consider a shorter term if you anticipate needing to move due to work, school, or restrictions of size with an expanding household.
- Consider a “Full” or “Premium” product if you anticipate requiring a bigger loan to consolidate debts. These have lower penalties.
- Choose a “Basic” product if you are buying with less than 20% down and are not planning on making any changes to your mortgage.
- If you are applying with more than one applicant - be aware if there are any changes to their eligibility - (divorce, job loss, sickness, death) you may need to make changes to your loan - (choose a Premium Product).
- If you are applying alone, have you considered taking an insurance product in order to protect yourself and family against job loss/sickness/death0
- Just because you can afford it, doesn’t mean you should max out your affordability.
- If you are trying to consolidate debt, make sure to include all possible debts - rather than having to refinance more than once in a short period of time.