Online Mortgage Application
After finding the best mortgage rate – complete your application 100% online.
Its as simple as answering a few questions and verifying your identity.
Get back to your busy day, and check back into your Loanerr portal for your approval documents.
Get notified by email or sms ,when your documents are accepted, or, an explanation on why you may need to reupload a document to satisfy the lender.
That’s right, the process will work around YOUR schedule.
Instant rewards – trips, hotel stays, restaurant vouchers, Uber credits, gifts cards and a lot more.
Participate in our review and survey options to help other mortgage consumers gain more intelligence on what lenders are doing right, and what lenders are doing wrong..
Shop for mortgage rates, analyze the products and decide what is the best product before speaking to a licensed representative.
We do the math for you, so you can decide what your interested in.
Why choose us?
Make the loan process a breeze. We reduce time spent sending documents and getting updates. We take education and customer service seriously. Give us a call and find out for yourself. Analyze mortgage rates and products with ease.
Having trouble with anything? Give us a call. Licensed mortgage agents provide you important information on your rate selection. Transparency is our most important core operating principle.
Get a secure borrower portal. Manage the loan financing process from your laptop with the fastest and most secure way to sign/submit documents.
Canada’s largest private mortgage brokerage. Spanning nationwide, DLC aims at educating its clients with the best options available. Agents are licensed by the government and are trusted by all financial institutions. Work with an agent that really works for you.
Taking debt management to the next level, we are excited to offer Borrowell’s personal loan platform to consolidate high interest debt. You can find out how much you can save once a licensed professional looks at your credit report.
Recently merging with Home Capital Group gave CFF Bank a new way to offer its unique product offerings to consumers. Merchant financing, Purchase Order and Inventory Financing, Low Interest Credit Cards, and much more. Analyze mortgage rates and your other forms of debt.
Making the most of your consultation with a licensed mortgage agent means taking a look at all of your debt. Consider your options after evaluating your debt servicing ratios.
- “The borrower portal offered to me and my wife was an amazing tool for tracking the progress of our loan. As a first time home buyer, I don’t know what we would have done without it!”Tony
- “The status updates provided to me via email from start to finish were a great help in understanding where I was in the process and how close I was getting to finishing my financing. I couldn’t have done it without Loanerr’s help!”Janice
- “I would recommend Loanerr.ca to all of my friends and colleagues. As a client who was looking to renew for the first time, the process on Loanerr was soo much faster and efficient AND they got me a better rate than my bank offered!”Tommy
- “As a Realtor, finding a mortgage company like Loanerr has been nothing short of a miracle. They have given me a place to access all information regarding my clients’ financing process, keeping me informed along the way which has made things 10x more efficient and less stressful.”Cameron
- “As a Real Estate Agent who used to work primarily with one mortgage broker, I have now realized the benefits of working with a mortgage company to satisfy my clients needs rather than one individual. Loanerr’s unbiased service to each client no matter the loan size has been paramount in each one of my client’s financing process.”Danielle
- “As a first-time homebuyer, I was unfamiliar with the entire process of buying a home. I tried to do some research but found myself getting overwhelmed rather quick into my search. My Mortgage Company Loanerr.ca not only secured a better rate than I had been offered but also patiently and thoroughly guided me through the process."Jason